Monday, May 11, 2009

newton's law and Kinetic friction and Static friction

The example I saw for newton's first law is the rolar-coster. When the rolar-coster stop immediately, you will feel that you are going to fly out. Because a moving object tends to stay moving.

I also saw an example for newton's second law. I saw two pirate ships at friday. according to newton's second law. It tells us that a machine with a bigger mass needs more energy than the small one. The bigger the pirate ship is the more energy it needs to move it.

I saw an example for kinetic friction, which was when the rolar-coster stopping. Its wheel slowing it down provide kinetic friction to make the rolar-coster stopped.

An example I saw for static friction is the pirate ship. Enable to let the ship move, the machine have to provide a power over the static friction of the pirate ship, so it would move.

No comments: